About Amy's Fund
Amy's Fund is a non-profit organization founded in 2005 to honor the life and memory of Amy Lynn Kligge Vengels, who lost her battle with cervical cancer at the young age of 28. Amy's mother Denise and sister Kelly-Ann established this special fund as a lasting tribute to Amy, and with the hopes of increasing awareness and research funds for cervical cancer.
While the fund was originally focused exclusively on cervical cancer, many of the fund's volunteers have been touched by other forms of this terrible disease. In honor of them and Amy, the fund is focusing its work on promoting awareness and raising funds for ALL women’s cancers.
With your help, we can strike out women’s cancers!
Be sure to come out and support Amy's Fund!
|January 10, 2014||
Doors Open @ 6pm
Games begin @ 7pm
|Coach Bag Bingo
| May 18, 2014
||10th Annual Amy’s Fund 5K Run & Fun Walk
Holy Family University
9701 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19114
Click here to print the 2014 Registration Form
Click here to print the 2014 Sponsor Form
Click here to print to register online at Active.com
Click here to view 5K course
10TH ANNUAL WALK/5K RUN, SUNDAY MAY 18, 2014
MILE MARKER SPONSORS!
• We are going to put in place a Mile Marker Sponsors system.
• Would you like to make a donation in tribute or memory of someone, or cannot make the walk, but would still like to make a donation?
• $50.00 per marker
• In Tribute to / In Memory of, EX: Mile marker START will have a sign that reads (example) In Memory of Amy Lynn Kligge. There also may be one somewhere along the route that reads (example) In Tribute to me (a BC survivor). We will not limit the mile markers to tribute of/memory of. If you have a small business, you can have your name on a placard.
• There will be white placards at each mile marker, also at the starting point and at the end.
• Placards need time to be made, that is why there will have an absolute cut of date of May 4th.
email Denise at email@example.com
Amy's Fund at Fox Chase Cancer Center
Amy's Fund has partnered with Fox Chase Cancer Center, one of the nation’s first hospitals devoted exclusively to cancer care. In 2009, Fox Chase opened the region’s first comprehensive Women’s Cancer Center, bringing together leading oncologists in breast and gynecologic cancers to provide women with state-of-the-art care and support.
Funds raised by Amy's Fund will support the Women's Cancer Center at Fox Chase Cancer Center. With our help, we hope to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients and their families.
To find out more about Amy's Fund or to volunteer, contact us at:
P.O. Box 6613, Philadelphia, PA 19149